Cathy Lee’s Service to Real Estate Buyers
1. I can help you determine your buying power — that is, your financial reserves plus your borrowing capacity. I will refer you to a knowledgeable, experienced lender. You will provide some basic information about your available savings, income and current debt to the lender who will help you finance your dream home purchase. The lender will help you in understanding different financing options and in identifying qualified lenders. I find a way for buyers to attain as many needs and wants as possible while dealing with the realities of the marketplace and/or buyer’s financial constraints.
2. I educate buyer’s on current market conditions and values. I have many resources to assist you in your home search. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market, and it will take some investigation to find all available properties.
3.I Take time to uncover your buyer needs and wants. I listen to understand what’s motivating the buyer’s purchase. I will assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property. I have access to a variety of informational resources. I can provide local community information on utilities, zoning. schools, etc. There are two things you’ll want to know. First, will the property provide the environment you want for a home or investment? Second, will the property have resale value when you are ready to sell? I am an advisor and an advocate during the entire home buying process.
4. I will negotiate the purchase or sale price of the property. There are myriad negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment. The purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. I will advise you of the investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
5. I provide due diligence during the evaluation of the property. Depending on the area and property, this could include inspections for termites, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few. I can assist you in finding qualified responsible professionals to do most of these investigations and provide you with written reports. You will also want to see a preliminary report on the title of the property. Title indicates ownership of property and can be mired in confusing status of past owners or rights of access. The title to most properties will have some limitations; for example, easements (access rights) for utilities. The title company or attorney will resolve issues that might cause problems at a later date.
6. I will guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
Cathy Lee’s Service to Clients Selling A Home
1. When selling your home, I will give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
2. I market your property to other real estate agents and the public throughout the United States and Internationally, the World via the Internet. I will recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of your property. I market your property to other real estate agents and the public. In many markets across the country and the world, over 50% of real estate sales are cooperative sales; that is, a real estate agent other than yours brings in the buyer. I act as the marketing coordinator, disbursing information about your property to other real estate agents through a Multiple Listing Service or other cooperative marketing networks, open houses for agents, etc. The REALTOR® Code of Ethics requires REALTORS® to utilize these cooperative relationships when they benefit their clients.
3. As your Realtor® I will know when, where and how to advertise your property. There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts. When a property is marketed with the help of your REALTOR®, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. I will prescreen qualified prospects and arrange for them to view your property.
4. I will help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position. This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing challenges. I will prepare and submit a legally binding, win-win agreement, I will continue to negotiate and oversee the sale of your home to closing.
5. I will oversee and close the sale of your home. Between the initial sales agreement and closing (or settlement), questions may arise. For example, unexpected repairs are required to obtain financing or a cloud in the title is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. I am the best person to objectively help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing (or settlement).
6. I will answer the phone , respond to all emails to arrange appointment s for potential buyers to view your home, I will speak to the buyer’s representative or the buyer to prequalify the buyer prior to showing your home. I will speak to and negotiate the sale of your home to closing.
Trust me, list with me, I will market and sell your home at the best market value and time frame representing you, I have 14 years Florida real estate experience working for you.